Welcome to The Groth Group!  

Kelly is a Lifetime Masters Club Realtor and Social Media Specialist. Websites, Blogs, Face Book, Twitter, LinkedIn and many other sites are where today's buyers go to when beginning their search for property. He is a leader in the market in this area of expertice. 70% of his transactions are residential city residences which he loves to do, the other 30% are rural properties. He works closely with investors looking for rental units, homeowners upgrading to a nicer abode and with first-time home buyers taking advantage of today's great pricing. He consistantly helps sellers beat the average days on market and price per foot they receive when using Kelly to sell their property.
"My primary market area is south Placer County, but I have represented sellers and buyers in the five counties comprizing the greater Sacramento Valley area. I am knowledgable and feel comfortable representing clients anywhere in the valley."
Kelly and his wife have lived on acerage in Loomis. This gives Kelly an area of expertise that many agents simply do not have in dealing with rural land issues. His experience, along with his local team of specialist for rural property transactions, make every rural or city transaction a sucessful and smooth one. Kelly has built custom homes, manages land splits and develops building lots. This sets him apart from most other agents and gives him the depth of knowledge and experience that helps any transaction avoid delays and errors. Kelly and Rosemarie have raised their five children in Loomis and have lived in this general area most of their lives. The contacts, knowledge and experience Kelly has of this area helps him match sellers and buyers in a timely fashion.
He represents an even mix of buyers and sellers. Whether city property or country dwelling, Kelly knows this area well and will prove to be a valuable resource in helping you getting the most out of your next real estate transaction.
The Kelly Groth Team looks forward to assisting you, let's start today!

How we can help

Thanks for starting your real estate search with us. This website has up-to-date listings on Bank Repos, Short Sales and Active Listings with tools to assist you in most areas of real estate.

After you have had the chance to review this information, Call Kelly at 916-316-4000 or click here to send him an email . He looks forward to helping you sell your property or build wealth through real estate acquisition. Kelly will contact your personally.

The Kelly Groth Team appreciates the opportunity to earn your business.

Personal Photo